It is a long established fact that a reade.
VPMM Engineering College for women is the first Women’s Engineering College in south part of Tamilnadu, started in 2002 by the munificence of philanthropist. It is approved by the A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi and has been affiliated to Anna University, Chennai since 2002. Under the guidance and patronage of Dr. THANGAVEL , member of WHO (World Health Organization), the college has developed excellent facilities and resources such as spacious classrooms, seminar halls, well-equipped laboratories, workshops, well-stocked digital libraries, dedicated high speed internet connectivity (broadband) and well-qualified faculty.
The College offers 5 Under Graduate Programmes in Engineering & Technology in the field of ECE, CSE, EEE, CIVIL & IT .and 4 Post Graduate Programmes named ME – CSE, ME – ECE, ME – Power Electronics & Drives and ME – VLSI Design.
In the year 2002, college started with 17 students and has grown to a strength of around 1600 students. This growth speaks volumes about the sincere efforts by the management, faculty and the students themselves to improve the content, Quality and thereby the strength of the college. We sincere endeavor of the management and faculty members has contributed to the spectacular growth of the institution. In these 11 years, the college has become one of the premium institution and a major player in the Indian Women’s education.
Higher Education has an independent as well as instrumental value, i.e the purpose of higher education must be to rationalize attitudes as well as to impart knowledge and skills. Quality education should orient national development that should aim at training the younger generation the life skills, self-reliance, personality development, community service and social integration.
V.P.M.M. Educational Institutions have inherited these principles in addition to the expertise teaching that promises to give our students a unique opportunity to develop knowledge and their skills.
“As deep you dig the sand spring flows, As deep you learn the knowledge grows.”
- To prepare women student confident, healthy professional and socially responsible citizen
- To create an environment where teachers and students can feel the joy of student – centered teaching learning process.
- To empower women student in administrative, managerial , entrepreneurship and leadership qualities
- To enrol 200 students for the academic year 2019-2020
- To become no.1 in student pass percentage on or before Nov/Dec 2019 examinations within our zone
- To create a work environment where students and staff feel valued, and encouraged to do what they are good at all the time.
Meet Our Team
Plugins your themes with even more features.